Retail Terms and Conditions
1. Information about us: Serenitycalling.com is a site operated by Serenity Calling, Inc. We are registered in California, USA
2. Your status: By placing an order with us, you are declaring that you are the appropriate legal age to purchase the Products and that the person accepting delivery of your order is aged 18 or over. If it is found that you are not legally entitled to order certain Products, we reserve the right to cancel all orders immediately, without notice, and we will not be obliged to complete the order. All deliveries will require a signature.
3. Contract for sale: When you place an order to purchase a Product from Serenity Calling, Inc. we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, for which we thank you, and which is only accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we’ve shipped that Product to you (the “Contract”). Any Products on the same order, which we have not confirmed in our dispatch confirmation, do not form part of that Contract. Our prices are subject to change and because of the unique nature of our Products, all Products are subject to availability.
If the Products you have ordered are not available from stock we will contact you by email within 7 days. To cancel an order please contact customer service team on 818-275-2174 during business hours or email us at [email protected] within 24 hours of placing order.
4. Order Process: To currently place an order with Serenity Calling, please call us during business hours at 818-275-2174.
5. Returns: You may return your order at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. Please call us during business hours for an Return Authorization Order number. Returns without an RMA # will not be accepted for return. Returned Products must be in unused, unopened new condition, and In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products minus shipping costs. Some items will require a 15% restocking fee. Please allow 14 days for a refund.
Since we ship Products quickly it may not be possible to stop your order so please follow the instructions for Returning a Product. If a mistake has been made by us and you require different Products than those ordered, it may be faster to re-order the correct Product. This may mean two transactions on your credit card but this may be the fastest way for you to get the Product you require.
Special Orders are NON-Refundable or exchangeable.
6. Defective and Damaged Items: If you should receive Products that are defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the Products. Customer Service will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by delivering a replacement Products or refunding the amounts paid upon receipt of the original order back to our facility.
7. Complete Satisfaction Promise: In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us for an RMA #. You can return the Products to us within 14 days of receipt of order and we will be happy to exchange or refund, provided you acquire the RMA # and the Products are returned at your cost, unused, and in their original packaging.
8. Payment & Taxes: Currently we accept all major credit and debit cards and PayPal. Transactions are shown in USD $. Any prices quoted on our site on by phone are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in USD $ and, if shipped in state, do not include CA sales tax. Prices are subject to change from time to time but prices will not be changed for Products that have been shipped to you.
You confirm that the [credit/debit] card and PayPal account that is being used is yours. All [credit/debit] card holders and PayPal accounts are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment or PayPal.
9. Customer Responsibility: We cannot guarantee that the sale and delivery of Products to your particular location is permissible, so please be aware of your own geographic restrictions. In case of the delivery of large furniture items, special conditions and charges may apply.
10. Our liability: We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Full instructions on how to care for your product can be found in the information supplied with the product on delivery.
11. Accessing our site: You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-ofservice attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
12. Copyright and Other Rights: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
13. Security: Please note, we will NEVER ask for personal details via email. If you do receive an email requesting this information, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
14. General: All notices given by you to us must be given to us at [email protected]
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us.